CADTP Member Resource Center
Resources for CADTP Members
DUI Telehealth Best Practices
Download your copy of the DUI Telehealth Best Practices.
Online DUI Programs: Legislative Opinion
On September 15, 2016, the Legislative Council Bureau published its opinion regarding licensing of online DUI programs. The Conclusion was that DHCS Cannot issue licenses to a DUI program if part or all of its services were to be operated online. Read the full opinion.
- CADTP SUD Counselor Registration and Certification Website
- California Department of Health Care Services: Substance Use Disorder Services
- DUI Division
- DUI Bulletins & Letters
- National Addiction Transfer Technology Center
- California Department of Motor Vehicles
- California Department of Motor Vehicles Research Studies and Reports
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Network for the Improvement of Addiction Treatment
- Mothers Against Drunk Drivers
- The Paradigm Developmental Model Of Treatment
- Rehabs.com – Locate substance abuse care programs
- CADTP Presentation at the DHCS Statewide SUD Conference
- Sheldon Zhang Presentation to DUI Advisory Group 6/11/15
CADTP has had a long history with Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions and Low Cost Interlock and endorse their services and products with confidence. CADTP, however, wishes to make it known to its members that there are other companies which provide the identical services and products offered by Breathe Easy Insurance Solutions and Low Cost Interlock. CADTP, therefore, invites its members to conduct its own research before making recommendations to its clients as to which SR 22 provider and which inter-lock company to use.